Durbin, Larimore & Bialick is one of Oklahoma City’s leading law firms, specializing in complex insurance and business litigation. Building brand awareness across it's many practice areas is a priority for the firm.
Our goal was to increase DLB’s brand reach and awareness by driving traffic to their existing website.
- No social media pages.
- Only five blog entries in the 2-year history of the site.
- Ranked 17th in search engines for Midtown Attorney OK, 19th in search engines for Attorneys OKC and 34th for Business Litigation OK.
- Received 1,021 unique website visits per month.
To increase traffic to DLB’s website, we implemented consistent blogging and SEO practices. To keep the momentum going and to increase their brand’s reach, we created and managed their social media pages. From there, we produced content concentrated around key practice areas and their team of attorneys.
One of our soft goals was creating a stronger, more approachable relationship with their digital audience. Leveraging social media and blogging, we shared upcoming news on speaking events, sponsorships and individual recognitions. We took this a step further and submitted several press releases to local media, placing DLB as an industry leader.
- Over 1,000 Facebook page likes within a year.
- Over 1,400 unique website visits per month, a 32% increase.
- Ranked second in search engines for Midtown Attorney OK and sixth for Attorneys OKC and Business Litigation OK.
- Awarded 2017 Best Law Firm by the okc.BIZ Best of Business, 2017 Best Law Firm by Best Lawyers, and ranked Best Client Recommended Insurance Attorneys by A.M. Best.
- Honored for Best Commercial Litigation, Best Insurance Law (Tier 1) along with Best Personal Injury in two areas of the 2017 Best Lawyers Awards.
It’s been an exciting year working with Durbin, Larimore & Bialick and we’re pleased with the results we’ve seen so far. Not only did we drive traffic to their website, but we were able to create a solid social media following while strengthening public perception of the brand.