Inbound Marketing Internship
Every Fall & Spring
Ideally, you should walk away understanding how to research, plan, create content, and promote offers through the inbound methodology. You'll also walk away with a mastery of the following skills:
- How to conduct research for SEO, content, and buyer personas
- How to plan an inbound marketing campaign using lead magnets, blog posts, and paid promotion
- How to create and track effective landing pages, emails, and call-to-action graphics
We're a small, focused team of high-achievers — so we only mentor one intern at a time. We believe top-notch talent can come from anywhere. So, we're more concerned with your work and fit with our core values than credentials alone.
Think you have what it takes?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your best work, and a quick rundown on why we you're an amazing fit for our internship.
We're not hiring for a full-time position right this second — but we're always seeking out the next great addition to our team. Shoot us an email with your information if that's you!
The vision of McMahon Marketing is to make a $1 billion dollar impact to our economy by 2020.
This year, our goal is to add $75,000,000 in growth to our clients' revenue.
We're changing the world one brand at at time. We're dedicated to helping clients grow their businesses — which impacts their families, the community and the world. We invite you to come grow with us!
Are you the next addition to Oklahoma's most exciting Inbound Marketing agency?
Drop us a message at email@example.com, tell us a little about yourself, and share how you plan to add value to our agency. We might not always have a full-time position available, but we're always recruiting for top talent.
We’re family around here and we like taking care of our team.
- You’ll work with a team of awesome people who love what they do.
- Unlimited food, beverages (including coffee, of course)!
- You’ll work with fantastic clients and create pieces for some of the fastest growing companies in the region.
- Quarterly community service projects.
- All staff get their own MacBook computer and sit/stand desk.
- Work in an open office environment located in the heart on Norman.
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership and a 401k plan are just a few of the many perks.
- Get paid to read books from our library.
- Lots of paid time off and holidays to enjoy with friends and family.
- You have the opportunity to work from home on Fridays.
Our core values support the very foundation of the work we do. We're dedicated to putting our clients first while striving to be the best marketing agency around (while having some fun in the process).
The team participates in a big volunteering activity each quarter. Additionally, we donate to non-profits regularly. We take huge priority in giving back and we're honored to be a part of such an amazing company.
We attend some pretty fantastic conferences and each member of our team has a personal development plan. Here at McMahon, we understand it’s impossible to grow without learning. Our dedication to education sets us apart from other agencies. We often exercise this through company-hosted training events for our clients.
We're a small company with growing benefits and we like to take care of our employees. Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership and a 401k plan are just a few of the many perks of working here.
Are you competitive like our CEO? You'd better be because our team loves winning awards.
Industry recognition includes:
• 2017 Best Marketing Campaign in North America, The Business Excellence Forum Finalist
• 2017 American Advertising Awards Finalist Best Video Campaign
• 2017 Best Advertising Agency, Best Web Design and Services, Best Commercial Graphic Design Firm, Finalist okc.BIZ
• 2017 Best Marketing Agency Winner, Best Social Media Presence Finalist, Readers Choices Awards, The Norman Transcript
• 2016 US Chamber of Commerce, Blue Ribbon Small Business of the Year award winner
• 2016 Readers Choice Awards, Best Company Facebook Page by the Oklahoman
• 2016 Business Excellence Forum Awards Finalist, Best Overall Company & Best Marketing Campaign
• 2016 okcBIZ Best of Business Best Advertising Agency Finalist, Best PR Firm, Best Web Design Service
• 2016 Readers Choice Winner, Best Marketing Agency & Best Social Media
• 2016 Two Time Silver ADDY Award Winner