Welcome To Our Team
The Vision of McMahon Marketing is to be the most trusted inbound marketing team that clients retain for life.
Our mission is to help clients unlock sustainable inbound growth, love their business and make marketing exciting for them.
We're changing the world one brand at at time. We're dedicated to helping clients grow their businesses — which impacts their families, the community and the world. We invite you to come grow with us!
Our Core Values:
Impacting Communities Through the Growth of Businesses
Living Above the Line
Laughter and a Little Bit of Weirdness
Are you the next addition to Oklahoma's most exciting Inbound Marketing agency?
Drop us a message at email@example.com, tell us a little about yourself, and share how you plan to add value to our agency. We might not always have a full-time position available, but we're always recruiting for top talent.
We’re family around here and we like taking care of our team.
- You’ll work with a team of awesome people who love what they do.
- Unlimited food, beverages (including coffee, of course)!
- You’ll work with fantastic clients and create pieces for some of the fastest growing companies in the region.
- Quarterly community service projects.
- All staff get their own MacBook computer and sit/stand desk.
- Work in an open office environment located in the heart on Norman.
- Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership and a 401k plan are just a few of the many perks.
- Get paid to read books from our library.
- Lots of paid time off and holidays to enjoy with friends and family.
- You have the opportunity to work from home.
Our core values support the very foundation of the work we do. We're dedicated to putting our clients first while striving to be the best marketing agency around (while having some fun in the process).
The team participates in a big volunteering activity each quarter. Additionally, we donate to non-profits regularly. We take huge priority in giving back and we're honored to be a part of such an amazing company.
We attend some pretty fantastic conferences and each member of our team has a personal development plan. Here at McMahon, we understand it’s impossible to grow without learning. Our dedication to education sets us apart from other agencies. We often exercise this through company-hosted training events for our clients.
We're a small company with growing benefits and we like to take care of our employees. Health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, cell phone reimbursement, gym membership and a 401k plan are just a few of the many perks of working here.
Are you competitive like our CEO? You'd better be because our team loves winning awards.
Industry recognition includes
• 2018 Best Marketing Agency Winner, Readers Choices Awards, The Norman Transcript
• 2018 Best Social Media Finalist, Readers Choices Awards, The Norman Transcript
• 2017 International Gold Stevie Award Winner, The International Business Awards, Barcelona, Spain.
• 2017 Gold Stevie Award Winner, The America's Business Awards, New York, NY.
• 2017 Silver Davey Award Winner.
• 2017 Best Marketing Campaign in North America, The Business Excellence Forum Finalist
• 2017 American Advertising Awards Finalist Best Video Campaign
• 2017 Best Advertising Agency, Best Web Design and Services, Best Commercial Graphic Design Firm, Finalist okc.BIZ
• 2017 Best Marketing Agency Winner, Best Social Media Presence Finalist, Readers Choices Awards, The Norman Transcript
• 2016 US Chamber of Commerce, Blue Ribbon Small Business of the Year award winner
• 2016 Readers Choice Awards, Best Company Facebook Page by the Oklahoman
• 2016 Business Excellence Forum Awards Finalist, Best Overall Company & Best Marketing Campaign
• 2016 okcBIZ Best of Business Best Advertising Agency Finalist, Best PR Firm, Best Web Design Service
• 2016 Readers Choice Winner, Best Marketing Agency & Best Social Media
• 2016 Two Time Silver ADDY Award Winner
Inbound Marketer (Lead Generation)
We're looking for an inbound marketer to develop and execute kick-butt campaigns for clients that acquire leads and new customers.
In this role, you'll be constantly learning as you promote inbound content, master HubSpot's marketing software, update websites to increase conversions, and report on each campaign's effectiveness.
Our team's goal is to become the most trusted inbound agency that clients retain for life. We only grow if we help our clients grow too. However, most companies get this part all wrong. They either fall back on scummy-feeling marketing tactics that abuse their audience's attention or mindlessly churn through tired, "me-too" trends without understanding why.
We believe there's a better way to grow your business. It's called inbound marketing and it focuses on helpingthe customer first and foremost. Basically, we create helpful blog posts, website pages, ebooks, and videos that help our clients’ customers when they're seeking out online answers for problems in their life.
We help clients set up systems to ask for those visitors' information — like an email address and some key criteria they're looking for — in exchange for something super valuable like an in-depth ebook on the problem they're trying to solve. This opens the door to a more helpful, less pushy sales conversation with the customer and works amazingly well when done right.
The three biggest focuses for this role are:
Promoting the epic content (blog posts, ebooks, etc.) we create for clients
Converting visitors into contacts through website pages, forms, and other tools
Creating systems to follow-up with those contacts through email and social media until they're ready to buy
So yes — you'll be using Facebook Ads, email automation, and smart website updates to help people connect with and purchase from businesses. But more importantly, you should understand why those tools make sense in certain situations and when they'll probably fall flat. You'll have to get strategic, creative, and step into the shoes of your clients' ideal customers.
Is this the dream job for you? Well, here are a few qualities that should describe you:
You're a fantastic writer and others have told you so
You're hungry to learn more about marketing and grow your skills
You’re technologically savvy and able to learn new platforms quickly
You're coachable and actively seek out feedback to improve
You have the ability to work both individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals
You can visualize the steps a customer will take between hearing about a company and actually buying from them
You can come up with ideas to attract more visitors and convert them into contacts, then create a plan to test and measure what's working and what's not
You're comfortable working in a variety of formats including blog posts, website pages, videos, and social media graphics
What will I be doing exactly?
In one sentence: You're responsible for maximizing the right leads from inbound marketing campaigns to ensure our clients hit their goals.
Maintains HubSpot certifications and engages in constant learning to understand best practices for inbound marketing and customer acquisition
Collaborates with team to identify opportunities to improve client websites for improved user experience and creates a plan to make the changes. Makes quick website updates to content and design when possible.
Provides feedback on lead conversion/performance. Informs and advises our client success team on the client’s performance for lead generation and nurturing.
Creates and manages paid channels including paid social and PPC campaigns. Paid social currently includes Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn ads, but can expand to additional platforms if necessary. Provides timely and useful reporting to track ad effectiveness.
Works closely with our content team to plan and implement effective SEO strategies that attract the right quality and volume of website visitors and convert them into viable leads.
Implements technical setup for lead generation which commonly includes optimizing websites with call-to-action buttons and images, landing pages, relevant copy for offers, thank-you pages to download offers, and conversion tracking.
Identifies lead nurturing and conversion opportunities and advises client success, content and sales roles on implementation.
Works with content to implement lead nurturing workflows to guide leads through the buyer’s journey, exposing them to resources through email sequences, social media promotion, website ebooks and interactive tools, and handoff to the sales team.
Updates client websites and social profiles with fresh content while maintaining a consistent look and feel of the brand.
Consults with client success and sales on ways to generate better results or reduce inefficiencies.
You ❤️ writing
A bachelor's degree or comparable experience
1-2 years of marketing experience
You have a portfolio of your best work to show us. (This can be written, video, a description of a marketing plan you executed, etc.)
You'll be joining our team full-time in our Norman, Oklahoma office 3 days/week (the other 2 days are remote).
Contract Team Members:
Are you talented and want to earn some additional income? We are always looking to add to our contract based work. This includes, writers, videographers, designers, and more.
Think you have what it takes?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your best work, and a quick rundown on why we you're an amazing fit to help our clients grow.
Inbound Marketing Internship
Inbound Marketing Internship
Every Fall & Spring
Ideally, you should walk away understanding how to research, plan, create content, and promote offers through the inbound methodology. You'll also walk away with a mastery of the following skills:
- How to conduct research for SEO, content, and buyer personas
- How to plan an inbound marketing campaign using lead magnets, blog posts, and paid promotion
- How to create and track effective landing pages, emails, and call-to-action graphics
We're a small, focused team of high-achievers — so we only mentor one intern at a time. We believe top-notch talent can come from anywhere. So, we're more concerned with your work and fit with our core values than credentials alone.
Think you have what it takes?
Email email@example.com with your resume, your best work, and a quick rundown on why we you're an amazing fit for our internship.