Listen, I’m not going to lie to you. This isn’t going to be your typical job description. Why? Because McMahon Marketing is anything but typical.
Position: Client Representative
Manager: Korey McMahon
Status: Full-time Salaried + Commission
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional mornings, nights and weekends.
About McMahon Marketing: We are an awarding winning, full-service, marketing and creative agency, based on Campus Corner in Norman. We help companies grow and are very passionate about our team, clients and getting results.
Overall Job Description: Client Representative
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to help develop and grow the organization through business development and community outreach. In addition, help manage clients through consulting, training and project management.
The Client Rep is a critical person in our company. They will provide strategic leadership for the company; meet with our customers; ensure growth with McMahon Marketing and our clients; build and maintain organizational reputation in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consults with companies and organizations about their specific marketing needs and goals.
- Develops business and maintains business goals for McMahon Marketing and clients.
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Is an advisor from the financial perspective on any contract into which the Corporation may enter.
- Meets with the team regularly to manage and prioritize key deadlines.
Sound like fun? Keep reading for additional responsibilities.
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- A strategic visionary with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus.
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is "politically savvy" and a team player.
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills.
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts.
- A decisive individual who possesses a "big picture" perspective and is well versed in systems.
Industry recognition includes:
- 2015 American Advertising Award Winner, "Advertising Industry Self Promotion Collateral" Category.
- 2015 okcBIZ Best of Business Best Advertising Agency Finalist, Best Graphic Design Firm, Best PR Firm, Best Web Design Service.
- 2015 Readers Choice Finalist, Best Marketing Agency.
- 2015 Readers Choice Finalist, Best Social Media.
- 2014 US Chamber of Commerce Blue Ribbon Small Business of the Year.
- 2014 Best Marketing Agency by Norman Transcript Best of the Best.
- 2014 Best Place to Work Finalist by the Norman Transcript Best of the Best.
- 2014 Best Advertising Agency Finalist by okc.BIZ.
- Health Insurance plan
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Gym Membership
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Full access to company jet
To apply for this exciting opportunity, email your stuff to us at email@example.com.